If you are looking for a unique art piece for your self, or for a special gift for someone, this is the place to be. This is CREAGINATIVE......a place for my designs and inspirations. You may choose from what you find here or make a custom order to suit your mood, style, decor and need. Your idea......My design......

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Personal Names

If you would like to have your or someone specials name written beautifully I can do it for you.

 You can even order a special gift for a married couple and have their names done together.......a wonderful gift for sure!

How it works? Yo tell me the name I do some rough sketches. Once you choose and finalize I style, I'll  make it for you.



Description: Name written in Stylized Calligraphy
Medium: Poster colors 
Small Size: 5in X 7in
Price: $ 20



Large Size: 9in X 12in
Price: $ 30



More coming soon....

0 comments: